The Rival 2.0 is the next-generation elite-level tech suit. We worked with our Olympic athletes Anthony Ervin, Olivia Smoliga, and James Guy, to perfect the fit, enhance performance, and develop a new, proprietary fabric.
What's different about this suit?
- It is TOUGH and features a unique weave method. That's right – a suit with fabric just as tough as you are.
- It is optimized for gliding through the water. The Shield-Tech™ fabric's surface retains a very small amount of water, creating a shield-like effect and reducing friction.
- In the female suit, we added a vertical chest seam to prevent air pockets and reinforce oblique and lower abdomen compression.
- In the male suit, we focused on intensifying the compression on the back of the legs to lift the legs to the surface.
- Lastly, both suits feature single-layered panels on the inner thighs to increase comfort and range of motion in all four swim strokes.
Designed in California at the FINIS Stroke Lab.
- SHIELD-TECH™ FABRIC: Creates a shield-like effect reducing friction and water retention (44% Elastane, 41% Polyamide, 15% Polyester)
- ELITE FIT: Made with multidirectional stretch properties to move with your body
- LIFTS HIPS TO THE SURFACE: Innovative seams on the back of the legs increase compression and lock the swimmer into perfect body position
- EVERY SEAM HAS A REASON: Seams are placed to strengthen fabric and enhance compression in adjacent areas
- ENABLES MUSCLE EFFICIENCY: Constructed for full range of motion allowing muscles to properly extend and contract
- Rinse immediately after each use with cool, non-chlorinated water.
- Do not use in the shower, soaps will deteriorate the fabric.
- Lay flat to dry; do not use any type of dryer.
- Store in a cool dry environment.
- The more the suit is put on and taken off will cause the fabric to wear out.
- Follow the instructions provided on the suit’s care label.